Careers at Arthur
We do things differently at Arthur. A lot of our current team have joined from the competition because of that.
We are always looking to grow in the right way at Arthur. That means hiring people that we like and that we think our clients would like too.
People are at the heart of any good recruitment business so we prioritise our culture here above all else. We aim to give people the framework and support that they need to be successful.
We believe in flexibility and freedom; this is reflected in our unique benefits package which focuses not just on money but also the ability to spend your time how you choose.
CALCULATE YOUR POTENTIAL COMMISSION AT ARTHUR
From day one you will be inducted into the company with an extensive and thoughtful training programme to bring anyone up to speed with how we do things at Arthur.
Some of the benefits we include:
- Training & development
- Generous monthly commission & additional annual bonus
- Healthcare & pension
- Incentive days out & holidays
- Latest in recruitment technology & infrastructure
We are already investing for future growth:
- We have internal and external training programs to ensure the continual development of our staff.
- Excellent Non-Executive Directors with a wealth of experience
- New technology being reviewed and implemented continually
If you’re looking for an opportunity in recruitment that’s out of the ordinary; Contact us to discover what makes our careers at Arthur stand out.
We’re always interested in hearing from dynamic, ambitious individuals with a passion for excellence, a solid track record and strong interpersonal skills.
- Recruitment Consultant, Birmingham | £20,000 – £35,000 Benefits, Commission Read more and apply
- Senior Recruitment Consultant, London | £30,000 – £50,000 Market leading commission scheme Read more and apply
- Recruitment Consultant, London | £25,000 – £ 40,000 Market leading commission scheme Read more and apply
- Trainee Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Birmingham City Centre | £17,000 – £30,000 Plus uncapped generous commission and employee focused benefits Read more and apply
- Insurance Recruitment Consultant, London | £open + Market leading commission scheme Read more and apply
- Delivery Recruitment Consultant – Banking & Asset Management, London | £18,000 – £22,000 Competitive Read more and apply
- In-house Recruitment Co-ordinator (FTC) £30,000 – £40,000 Read more and apply