An international (re)insurance brokerage based in the City of London is seeking an Account Manager to join their global facultative reinsurance team. This broker has experienced exponential growth over recent years including the addition of a global fac reinsurance division amongst many other classes of business.
The global faculative reinsurance team has grown to 10 people within the space of a year and has ambitions to go further with this hire. As an Account Manager, you will play an integral role working closely with the broking team across operations, slip production, client liaison, compliance and general operational efficiency.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technical broker support or client manager to join a fast paced and dynamic London market (re)insurance broker. Candidates will ideally have London market technical broking experience (reinsurance preferred) or currently work for a client support team in the regions and looking for a role in the City.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the fac reinsurance broking team in all manner of operational duties
- Answer queries from clients and underwriters in a timely manner
- Slip and endorsement production and review
- Xchanging / LORS proficiency preferred
- Contract certainty
- Analysis of client / market data (top 10 clients / markets)
- Liaison with claims, wordings, compliance and other functions