Interim Compliance Officer
Reporting to the Chairman, this role has full responsibility for the regulatory and Compliance agenda.
- Monitoring and adhering to all of the latest legislative, regulatory and governance developments that may affect the firm.
- Leading the firm's interactions with the regulatory bodies such as the FCA.
- Ensuring fit-for-purpose compliance policies and documents, and that these are well documented and embedded across the firm.
- Providing the Board with the neccessary management information to monitor the effectiveness of compliance and risk controls.
- Strong experience in general insurance.
- Experience within a FCA regulated environment.
- Experience with Lloyd’s in Compliance matters is essential.
email@example.com | 0203 5877 909 | 07385 169611