My big 4 client is looking for a Manager to sit in their Insurance team to specialise and help drive forward their controls offering for 1st and 2nd Line controls teams. The team has a General Insurance focus with a strong Lloyd's Market presence. You will be responsible for supporting these teams in becoming more efficient, effective and data driven.
- Take a lead role in supporting the delivery and management of client engagements, working closely with more senior members of the Conduct & Prudential regulation team and effectively leading a small team of juniors on each project.
- Proactive in building expertise in response to changes in the market and regulatory focus areas.
- Develop advanced understanding of clients’ business needs and key risks.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Part of this role is practice management, including preparing budgets, resourcing and client billing, and proactively engaging with the wider activities of the team.
- An insurance background, 1st or 2nd line controls functions.
- Strong knowledge of controls and market best practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in delivering presentations.
For more information on this role please feel free to send me an email on email@example.com