We have partnered with an outstanding insurer based in the City, who are looking for an ERM Analyst to join the team.
This role will lead the risk management function of the company mostly in qualitative perspectives, dealing with the technical risk framework, to include. This includes:
• Performing the SCR and own funds calculation using the Solvency II (SII) Standard Formula template on a quarterly basis.
• Prepare materials, present and explain the key outputs and movements. Keep the capital model process up to date with the latest SII requirements.
• Perform and submit quarterly QRTs, Annual Solo and NST to PRA as part of regulatory submissions including laisse with different business teams to obtain the necessary data for the submission.
• Constantly assess the capital sufficiency and provide opinions to assist management decisions and reinsurance programme design.
• Perform sensitivity, stress and scenario tests on the solvency position to assist business development and new product launching.
• Help to produce the ORSA report under the Solvency II requirements.
• Assist with the other regulatory documentations such as SFCR and RSR.
• Provide support to risk management activities such as quarterly risk reports, policy documentation and maintenance etc.
Ideally, you will have the following:
• Work experience of risk management, actuarial or related work in general insurance market.
• Bachelor's degree or above in risk management, actuarial or related fields.
• Excellent reporting writing skills.
• Strong verbal communication skills, able to communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences.
• Good knowledge of the requirements of Solvency II capital modelling.
• Good problem solving and relationship management skills.
• Excellent in MS Suite (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access).
• Manage the timely delivery of results, meeting required internal and external deadlines.
• Student Actuary making good progress though the IFoA examinations.
For more information on the role, please apply below. Alternatively, you can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org