Arthur is working with a global insurer to recruit a Senior Underwriter to join their market leading Casualty underwriting team based in the City of London. In this role, you will work in a highly technical team writing some of the largest multinational accounts in the London market. This is an opportunity for a Casualty specialist to accelerate your brand in the market, gain exposure to complex multinational accounts, and build long lasting Broker relationships.
Successful candidates must have experience writing Casualty business in the London company market and be able to trade confidently with the panel of Brokers supporting this portfolio. Ideally you will have multinational underwriting experience however candidates will be considered from the Mid / Corporate space providing you can demonstrate a sound capability when writing Casualty risks.
- Candidates must be seasoned Casualty specialists in the London market. Must demonstrate technical product knowledge (5-8 years ideal)
- Experience writing multinational accounts preferred. Mid-market and corporate experience will be considered also
- Strong London market Broker relationships required. Also, the ability to trade confidently with Brokers
- Individuals must have be competent reviewing Casualty wordings
- Must have the appetite to communicate directly with clients
- ACII qualification preferred (or working towards)
If you are looking for the next step in your Casualty underwriting career then please reach out for more information. email@example.com | 0203 5877 471Call +442035877471 (No contact found)