A leading Lloyd's insurer is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join their established risk function, this is a good opportunity to gain exposure to both the qualitative and quantitative areas of risk management.
This business is a traditional syndicate, with an outstanding leadership team that has excelled in developing Senior Risk Analysts into future Risk Managers and beyond. If you are looking for a mentor in your line manager then this is the perfect opportunity, you will be reporting to a highly decorated Risk Manager, who has excelled across every function they have been in.
As a Senior Risk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and enhancing the risk management framework
- Undertaking of testing and reporting on the validation and assurance of internal and external models for risk, capital, and solvency assessment and quantification
- Stress and scenario testing
- On-going development of the ORSA process
Our client is looking for from you:
- Minimum 3 years Risk Management experience in Lloyd's/London Market
- Degree educated or equivalent professional qualification (Insurance or Risk Management).
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven experience working effectively with senior management
It is essential to be considered for this role that you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the Lloyd's/London market, along with strong working knowledge of FCA/PRA regulations. If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact me on 0203 854 8714 or firstname.lastname@example.org