Beyond recruitment

Arthur is a specialist recruitment consultancy, focusing on Insurance and Financial Markets.

In 2010 we opened our Underwriting, Claims and Foreign Exchange desks with the aim to provide expert advice and a seamless recruitment process to deliver the best service to our customers.

We wanted to offer something different;  as opposed to standard recruitment techniques– a consultative approach is far more effective, particularly when added with extensive market knowledge.

timeline

GROWTH

It has helped us to grow year after year, opening new desks and attracting the leading recruitment talent to offer our markets a wider spread of services now including Compliance, Audit, Risk, CAT modelling, Actuarial, Business Change and Technology.

We are lucky to have great clients and a top talent pool of candidates which helps us match roles, personalities and skills to clients requirements.

92% of our network has recommended Arthur to their peer group – we’re working on the other 8%!

Each day at Arthur we promote hard work, good ethics, intelligent thinking and self improvement. It makes our company passionate about success and  ensures good customer satisfaction.