Compliance Manager – Lloyd’s Market
20th July 2020 | London | £60,000-£80,000
Reporting into the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for supporting the Compliance Function and the Head of Compliance on a wide variety of compliance and regulatory matters.
- To assist the Compliance Function in the completion and development of the Annual Compliance Plan and Annual Compliance Monitoring Plan, escalating any issues as appropriate
- To keep up to date with industry knowledge to ensure appropriate competency levels are maintained including, keeping abreast of FCA, PRA, Lloyd’s and other applicable overseas regulatory developments
- To assist in the maintenance of existing compliance &/or regulatory policies, procedures and processes to ensure they support the business in satisfying compliance requirements
- To assist the Compliance Function with the monitoring of Sanctions and financial crime including, provide assistance in undertaking client &/or territorial sanctions screening reviews
- Work on conduct risk related matters and sit on the POG
- To contribute towards adherence to Data Protection compliance, through the assessment of legal and regulatory developments; undertaking project assignments in support of ongoing processes, and working with the Compliance & Regulatory Analyst in monitoring operational risk
- Significant previous experience in a regulatory and compliance role in the London Insurance Market – essential
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of PRA and FCA regulations – essential
- Commercial experience of working in Lloyd’s &/or London company markets – essential
- Good understanding of GDPR requirements – desirable
- The successful candidate will be a proactive individual, who is comfortable communicating with a range of stakeholders and advising the business on a wide range of regulatory projects and matters such as, GDPR and Data Protection, Brexit, IDD and SM&CR ongoing requirements – desirable
- No line management in this role
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, package and great work life balance.
Please apply for further information and an informal discussion.
Job reference : 8006
Insurance and FX Vacancies