24th March 2020 | London | £ 25,000 - £ 40,000
Arthur Financial is a growing insurance recruitment business serving clients in the UK and international markets. Headquartered in London, we partner with a range of businesses including international insurance companies, specialist niche providers, intermediaries and professional services corporations; to secure the best talent.
With a team comprised of ex-insurance market professionals and vastly experienced recruitment personnel, you will be joining an organisation which is uniquely placed to thrive in this challenging but rewarding industry.
Due to our ongoing success, we are seeking an experienced recruitment consultant to join our Technical Division. One of the highest performing areas of our business, this comprises Actuarial, Risk, Exposure Management, Data Analytics and Compliance Teams. We offer contingent, exclusive and retained services to our clients with a focus on mid to senior level hires.
Specialising in one of these areas, you will have the opportunity to become an expert advisor to markets in the UK and internationally. This includes managing current client relationships as well as developing new business.
- Client relationship management
- New business development
- Candidate attraction through a range of methods
- Recruitment project and process management
- Contingent, exclusive and retained search methods
- Vacancy marketing and advertising
- Attending market networking events
- Ongoing development of market knowledge
- Prior recruitment experience, ideally within financial services
- 5 GCSEs at A-C including English
- Previous experience of a recruitment CRM
- Strong relationship management and communication abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Problem solving
To discuss this opportunity please contact email@example.com
Category: Recruitment insurance
Insurance and FX Vacancies