Senior Syndicate Accountant
3rd August 2020 | London | £70,000-£72,000
A new, exciting and algorithm led Syndicate that is changing the way we look at Underwriting is looking for a Senior Accountant to be the point of escalation for Regulatory Reporting.
Within this role you will have exposure to all returns and tasked with ensuring that they are all accurate before they are submitted to the Head of Regulatory Reporting. You will be working directly with two Regulatory mangers that have a combined 15+ years of experience within the organisation.
You will have previously worked in Returns for a handful of years with an extensive knowledge of the full suite of Reports. You will also be asked to look at how things are done currently and asked if things could be done more efficiently.
- Highly driven and ambitious self-starter.
- Qualified accountant preferable (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience within the commercial insurance sector (preferably within the Lloyd’s market)
- Advanced excel and knowledge of word. Experience and knowledge of general ledger systems (e.g. Dynamics GP).
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, adapt to changing requirements and work within a team.
- Experience in the completion of regulatory returns.
- Experience in the production of syndicate accounts.
If you think you are up to the challenge and are looking to be one of the first through the door at a truly game changing offering, we’d love to hear from you.
Job reference : 8460
Insurance and FX Vacancies