3rd August 2020 | Chicago | £50,000-£55,000
A new, exciting and algorithm led Syndicate that is changing the way we look at Underwriting is looking for a newly qualified Accountant to come and join their fledging company. This opportunity would be to sit between the current Syndicate ledger team and Underwriting Accounting Team with key accountabilities around, Processing, Bank settlements and Technical Underwriting.
We are ideal looking for someone who has recently become fully qualified, has worked in the MGA or Syndicate space and is comfortable with end to end Underwriting ledger work. The ability to hit the ground running and be self-sufficient is key, this is a brand new offering to the London market and as such there will little time to ‘get people up to speed’.
- To provide support to the Syndicate Accounting Manager or Underwriting Accounting Manager as required.
- Assist in the production and review of Lloyd’s regulatory reporting returns in combination with the Regulatory Reporting Team as required.
- Identify and implement process improvements relating to the production of financial information and automate where possible, in particular using Finance MI.
- To support ad hoc requests for information on the performance of Syndicate 1618 as required.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects where necessary.
If you think you are up to the challenge and are looking to be one of the first through the door at a truly game changing offering, we’d love to hear from you.
Job reference : 8459
Insurance and FX Vacancies