1) Review your performance in the first interview.
2) Identify any material you didn’t cover.
3) Do more research.
4) Check trade publications to ensure you’re up to date on developments.
5) Find out what’s on the agenda.
6) Expect repetition from the first interview but keep your answers fresh.
7) Prepare for competency questions, a staple of second interviews.
8) Ask questions at the end of each stage
9) Rehearse your spiel on salary, benefits and relocation.
10) If they don’t make an offer, ask about the next stage of the process